"The team at Electronauts are a pleasure to work with and have always gone above and beyond to satisfy the customer. They have also proven to be an invaluable resource in working to find solutions for difficult applications. It has been a pleasure working with Michael and the team."
Made specifically for control panels, our Steinhauer Modcenter 293 is the most versatile automated modification solution on the market today. With state-of-the art design and controls, the ModCenter is known for its:
- Best-in-class cutting speeds
- Repeated precision
- Enclosure size handling capability
- Ease of use
- Handles enclosures up to 93.7 inches/2380mm tall by 86 inches/2200mm wide
- Increase production speed, quality and consistency of producing electrical panels
- Decrease human error and safety concerns with automated modifications.
- Ability to convert CAD data to CNC form
- Lightshield protects operator while Hoffman ModCenter is in use
- Ability to measure, drill, mill, tap, etch with precise accuracy, speed and repeatability
- Ball screw spindles to deliver precise holes and cutouts
- Dual processing, enclosure and mounting panel at the same time
- Capable of cutting a variety of materials, including explosion proof electrical panels
- High frequency spindle drive
Have an enclosure fabrication or modification challenge? We can help!