Electrical / Mechanical Assembler
This position is an integral part of the Electronauts industrial control panel production team. Primary responsibilities will be interrupting schematics, assembly drawings, and work instructions to complete the wiring on control panels.
- Read, interpret and follow assembly drawings, diagrams, and schematics to determine component parts and assembly sequence.
- Assemble components, and position, align, and fasten components to back planes or units by using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- Test assembled parts to ensure functionality.
- Identify and report any faulty components or hazardous conditions during the assembly process.
- Assist Electricians in performing electrical assembly tasks.
- Ensure all work performed meets or exceeds quality specifications.
- Prepare all surfaces and components as necessary to ensure no damage occurs during assembly and testing.
- Adhere to all Company policies
- Follow all quality, environmental, health, and safety programs.
- Attend work per work schedule
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Attention to Detail
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to read schematics
- Ability to follow directions
- Works Consistently
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Electronauts is a custom cable, control panel and networking company, tailoring solutions to each of our customer’s needs. With 40 years of experience, Electronauts has found that hard work, and listening to our customers is key to our success. We are committed to making our customers successful and serving our clients as friends.
Electronauts employees have strong core values based on OPTICS. Optimistic, Passionate, Teamwork, Integrity, Connect, Strive. You’ll see it in everything we do! And if you want to be successful here, you must apply it in everything you do here at Electronauts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVITY
Electronauts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Electronauts will continually improve products and the processes that support them to satisfy the needs of its customers. We will deliver defect free and consistent product on time, every time.