Now, from TWRP menu, select Wipe, and select Swipe to Factory Reset. This will wipe your app data, but your Media files like photos, videos contacts etc won’t be deleted. First, download the TWRP recovery .zip file for your particular device by clicking here. Flashing this onto the device replaces the default recovery with a third-party customized environment. This is somewhat the same as flashing custom ROM like CyanogenMod but in spite of replacing the device’s Android OS, it replaces the recovery environment. Uninstall and Remove TWRP from Android so you can restore back to stock recovery.
- After downloading these files, copy them to your Xiaomi phone’s internal storage.
- They are reliable and secure, offering an official version of Android that is regularly updated and tested by Xiaomi, providing a stable and secure platform for users.
- You may still use terminal commands to flash fastboot ROM on Mac or Linux.
- Below you can find a list with official supported devices.
- So, the next step is to extract the contents of the package (decompress it) to get the actual firmware files you’ll need for flashing.
But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So this was our detailed guide on how to install MIUI Recovery ROM using Updater App and stock recovery. If stock ROM you have any questions, leave them in the comments section down below. Now go back to the main menu, and select ‘Install update.zip to System’.
- From the MiFlash tool, you will need to select the folder where you extracted the ROM.
- Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your Xiaomi device and your device will be back to normal working condition.
- This is a problem with the tool itself and is nothing to be worried about since the verification takes place after the flash is fully complete.
- It makes the process of flashing the stock ROM easier by checking all files for security flaws.
- We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro Spreadtrum-powered.
This is a complete collection of Xiaomi 11T MIUI firmware created for Region/Country with Global, may avaliable for models . This post contains the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T 5G Smartphone to its original state. Stock ROM is an operating system developed by smartphone manufacturers to attract users. Every smartphone has its unique interface and features in its stock ROM. It differs from one brand to the next, as each gadget is custom-designed by the maker. It comes pre-installed in your device by the manufacturer when you purchase it. Some companies utilize Google’s stock operating system, while others created a Stock Rom using their own operating system.
You can choose any of the shown methods according to your convenience. Here is How To Install Stock ROM on your Xiaomi 11T Pro? We have shown you the easiest ways to flash the stock firmware on your phone. You can flash Xiaomi 11T Android Phone Firmware with Flash tool. Here you can find detailed information about firmware flashing with Flash tool.