Personally Identifiable Information
Personally Identifiable Information, or "PII"," is information that can be used to individually identity a User as a person or User of our Sites from other individuals. Electronauts may collect Personally Identifiable Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit a Site, register on a Site, subscribe to a newsletter, submit a product or service order, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources on the Site. To fulfill these services, Electronauts may request PII from Users, including but not limited to:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number or mobile device/cell phone number
- User or account identification numbers
- Credit card information
Electronauts may collect other information from Users whenever they interact with the Site. Such information may include technical or device-specific information such as a User's Internet browser type, computer type, computer or device operating system, Internet service provider and technical information about a User's means of connection to the Site (collectively, "Other Information"). Other Information does not disclose the identity of the User and is used solely for the purposes of assessing the technical performance of the Site and for purposes of improving the User experience while connected to the Site.
III. Choice and consent
Cookies and Do Not Track Signals
The Site may use "cookies" to enhance the User's experience. Cookies do not contain Personally Identifiable Information. Cookies are small data files stored on the User's hard drive by the Site. Electronauts may use both session cookies (those which expire once the User closes the browser) and persistent cookies (those which stay on a User's computer until the User deletes them) to provide the User with a more personal and interactive experience on our Sites. This type of Other Information is collected to make the Site more useful to Users and to tailor the experience to meet any User-specific needs. Users may choose to set their web browser to refuse or block the receipt of cookies, or to alert them when cookies are being sent by the Site. Any such choice may prohibit parts of the Site from functioning properly or in their fully optimized state.
Do not track disclosure. The Electronauts Site does not respond to "do not track" signals or "headers" sent by Users' web browsers. Therefore, Electronauts does not track User activity across websites and across time.
How Electronauts uses collected information
Electronauts may collect and use information for the following purposes:
- To provide Electronauts products and services
- To improve the Site and Electronauts's customer service
- To respond to customer service requests from Users and support User needs
- To personalize the User experience on the Site
- To aggregate User information to better understand Electronauts's customer needs
- To solicit User feedback to improve Electronauts products and services
- To run Electronauts promotions, contests, surveys or other Site features
- To send Users information or emails about Electronauts and topics of interest
E-mail communications. Electronauts may use a User"s email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order, or to respond to inquiries, questions, or requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or communications, Electronauts includes detailed unsubscribe instructions within each communication.
How Electronauts protects User information
Electronauts uses commercially reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of User's PII and Other Information accessed and stored on the Site. However, Electronauts cannot warranty that use of the Site will be uninterrupted or that PII or Other Information will never be lost, stolen or misused.
VII. Sharing User Personally Identifiable Information
Electronauts may use trusted third party service providers to host, deliver content or otherwise help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Electronauts may share User PII with these third parties for those purposes.
VIII. Third party websites
- a) Access. Users can access any PII stored on the Site or by Electronauts, by logging on to their account with their username and password.
- b) No minors. The Site is intended for use by individuals 18 years of age or older. Electronauts does not intentionally collect and store Personally Identifiable Information for individuals under the age of eighteen and will delete any such information upon discovery.
- c) California Online Privacy Act Compliance. Electronauts will not share your PII with third parties for the purposes of advertising their products or services to you without out your prior consent.
- d) United States use only. The Site is intended for use by companies and citizens of the United States. The Site is not intended to collect, store or use Personally Identifiable Information for residents of any country other than the United States.
Changes to this Policy
Ownership and Contact
This Site is owned and operated by Electronauts, LLC for the purposes of administering the advertising, sales and shipment of affiliated goods and services.
621 Wilmer Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45226