This position will support the re-organization efforts in the Warehouse. Primary duties will be to sort through obsolete inventory to maximize the scrap value of various metals. Additionally, this person will help to re-stack and move existing inventory into new warehouse locations and assemble shelving that is needed for the new warehouse layout.
- Scrapping pre-determined obsolete inventory.
- Provide general warehouse labor
- Cleaning and prep of workspaces
- Loading and delivering of scrapped materials.
- Assembly of metal shelving using a variety of basic hand tools.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- This position is active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and reaching with hands and arms.
- The associate is occasionally exposed to a variety of conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
- The associate will occasionally need to lift, move and carry up to 50 pounds.
- The associate is expected to adhere to all company policies.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
Electronauts is a custom cable, control panel and networking company, tailoring solutions to each of our customer’s needs. With 40 years of experience, Electronauts has found that hard work, and listening to our customers is key to our success. We are committed to making our customers successful and serving our clients as friends.
Electronauts employees have strong core values based on OPTICS. Optimistic, Passionate, Teamwork, Integrity, Connect, Strive. You’ll see it in everything we do! And if you want to be successful here, you must apply it in everything you do here at Electronauts.
Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVITY
Electronauts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Electronauts will continually improve products and the processes that support them to satisfy the needs of its customers. We will deliver defect free and consistent product on time, every time.